Monday, March 26, 2018

Being Authentic is The Key Word

Dear Fam,

Bit of a tough week. We have been working to coordinate with the members about what we need to do to have 4 baptisms in Tacloban 2nd. That is the plan we have made, and I really want to do it. But, with our busy travel schedule, we have to rely a lot on the members. we hope that we will be able to help them realize their role in missionary work. sometimes we make member missionary work too complicated. We just need to live the gospel outside the chapel and someone will be interested. We just have to help others answer their questions about God and religion and help them realize if this is right for them. being authentic is the key word. sometimes that's something we struggle with. we hope to help the members help the ward to grow.

We traveled to Calbayog, and we had some time that we planned to work with the zone leaders. we had a very spiritual planning session, and I was all set to go and work. right as we ended praying, the phone rang, and it was President, who had finished his interviews. At that moment, I had a spiritual impression that we didn't need to teach these people. We needed to help the zone leaders create a good plan for them. That was the Lords will for that visit. We did it, And I felt that we did all we came there for. The conference was great, and we have been working since. So far, nothing really new with our investigators. We are planning on having 7 baptisms in April, so I am really excited for that. so far, they are promising. 

I am doing well. I have felt that I am really missing something so far in my mission. I am trying to figure out what it is, so we will just have to see what I lack yet. working hard every day. Elder J is amazing! he's hardworking and really working to increase. It makes me want to do the same thing. I need him right now, and we are getting along so well!

that's really it for this week. This is the week before transfers, so we are meeting with President this week to plan out what will happen. Excited to see!

Love,

Elder Kuehne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment