Monday, March 5, 2018

All is Well Here

Dear Fam,

Really, this was another good week! I have been enjoying my mission, and I have seen those blessings make a big difference in my personal growth. I am really loving my area, my companion, and my district. All is really well here!

F and J are the best investigators! we got to teach them in the institute building last week. We called our assistant ward mission leader a couple days before to find a responsible adult, because we cannot teach 3 girls alone. He couldn't find one, and we were scrambling to know what to do. we then went to the office of the 1st counselor of the mission presidency, and we, kinda sheepishly, asked him if he could help us teach. He accepted willingly!!! we had a great lesson, they stayed for MCM, and then came to church the next day! they are the best! they will make great members; sometimes, I forget they are investigators.

I have really loved being with elder J. He challenges me to push myself to be better, so I am very happy that he is here helping me. I got to say, it's been a roller coaster, but I still enjoy it! We go to Ormoc and Biliran this week for interviews, and we will also be working in Ormoc. Cebuano, so I hope I remember some...............

All is well here, I don't really have a lot to say about this week. We played ball earlier, then cleaned the house. Classic P-day. Life is really good. I'll be taking some pictures this week of our travels, So expect some pictures next week! Until then, Love you all!

Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment