Monday, March 19, 2018

BEST. WEEK. EVER.

Dear Fam,

BEST. WEEK. EVER. 

we are working right up until the curfew now, Brethren and Sisters. I'm tired, I'm sore, but I LOVE THE WORK!!! We had the best week of the cycle last week! we committed that we were going to work even if we don't have a lot of time. We have seen blessings from it. we have 2 new investigators from Luzon. They are both Tagalog speakers, but we are able to piece the language together so that they understood us. Sister F and J are both AMAZING! they just need to ask their parents for permission to be baptized. The problem, both of their families are dedicated to their faiths, and F and J are both a little bit nervous about asking, but we were able to share some scriptures to help them. Pray for them please. 

I've been really feeling something in me all week. It's a strong desire for Conversion. Conversion means that we know the gospel is true and we are true to the gospel. I feel that It's something that I want to have. I am working toward it. I am committing to give it my all. no holding back, no saving energy. I'm giving it all now. I have to, because I now realize just how little time I have. It's just enough time for me to accomplish my purpose to "Invite others to come unto Christ." I love the Lord, I love his children, and I love who I am.

this week is the travel to Catarman and Calbayog. It's only my favorite travel of the cycle. We get to return to Samar and have a training and conference there. Looking forward to it!

not a lot more to say. I am enjoying the mission. Love you all!

Elder Kuehne
 


No comments:

Post a Comment