Monday, February 26, 2018

If All Men Were Like Captain Moroni, The Very Foundations of Hell Would Shake

Dear Fam,

Today was such a good week! we got to play ball earlier today, and we did our shopping. After we got into the office at noon, We stay here for today because we have to prepare for MLC. we are writing our training. The mission has been a long ride. We are really working to change the culture in Philippines Tacloban Mission. so far, we have seen great changes and miracles here in Tacloban mission. a lot of bad cultures existed here before, but they aren't here anymore. The mission has grown so much. there is so much that I would like to tell you, but unfortunately I don't have the time for that. I'll keep it brief

We have 2 new investigators that we met it at the church with their less active friend. the next day, the less active friend came to church with those 2 new investigators, and they both said that they would like to come back! they are so progressing and curious to know what this church is about. the rest of our investigators are also doing well. We haven't had a lot of time to visit, but we are still doing well with our new companionship. Elder J is the best! He just loves to work and really loves the mission. He's power. 

This week, I have been focusing my personal study towards my investigators. I have read a lot of the war chapters in Alma, and I have learned a lot of lessons from Captain Moroni and his men. the scriptures say that if all men were like Captain Moroni, the very foundations of Hell would shake. I want to be that kind of person, and It is possible to be that person. I know it. That kind of growth is possible and obtainable in this life. 

I miss you all. I hope that all is well at home. Love you!!!
 
Elder Kuehne





 

No comments:

Post a Comment