Monday, February 12, 2018

Living the Life!!!!!

Dear fam,

A road trip to Catarman, a conference in Calbayog, A night in the fanciest hotel in Region 8..... That's the week I had. I saw a less active member from Sta. Margarita at the restaurant where we ate. It was so good to see him! we had trainings in Catarman and Calbayog, followed up with the zone conference in Calbayog. we spend the night in Ciriaco, a 4 star hotel next to the beach. Living the life!!!!! after that, we worked. We had a baptism, sister K, who was practically glowing with joy during the service. I had often time been guilty of under planning, of just winging something. I now know that that usually isn't the right thing to do. The baptismal service was rushed, and not many people showed up. that wasn't good. showing love and support to each other, even if we don't know them, even if they aren't in our circle or quorum, is something that Jesus Christ would do, so I need to do it too. I have been expanding my friend circle, allowing others in, and I have gained some great lasting friendships from it. Even missionaries who are hard to love, I have somehow been able to feel love and brotherhood with them. It was a lesson that I am grateful Heavenly Father taught me.

This is Elder D's last week. He is freaking out!!!!! it's understandable though, he has been on a mission for 2 years. He's a little unsure how to move forward. but he can do it

For this week, We are only working. next week is transfers, we'll see what happens

Until next week

Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment