Monday, January 22, 2018

It's Amazing How a Clean House Invites the Spirit

Dear fam,

How is everyone? I personally am doing great. I am enjoying the mission so much!! there's so much that I want to share with you and say, but I don't have much time for that. new rules and all.

Everything in the office is just about normal. We went to Borongan for interviews and zone conference, and also had the chance for some teaching (Not a lot, but enough.) we have been teaching about following simple commandments and about daily scripture study and daily companionship study. President Argana asked some missionaries to demonstrate a lesson about the restoration of the gospel (the first lesson) and it didn't go well. The missionaries were stumbling on their words, and the spirit was not very strong. it was lacking. Having the spirit with us means we have to do a lot of things. some big, like commandments, and some small, like clean the house. it's amazing how a clean house invites the spirit (I testify of that). It's been a great blessing to travel with president and see first hand what's up with the mission. 

We also got a new senior couple in the mission! Elder and Sister Gren are from Filmore, Utah. They're jokesters, and are amazing people to know. Elder Gren played ball earlier today, and that was terrifying, because he's about 6'4 and athletic for his age! They will be doing office work for their stay here. 

The travel secretary told me that my travel plans are in. I still have a long way to go, so I'm just ignoring him ðŸ˜‚. Hopefully he gets the hint. 

Just a small one. Lots to do today! but that doesn't mean that I don't love you all.

stay safe wherever you are!

Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment