Monday, January 8, 2018

All I Can Do is Live a Worthy Life

Dear Fam,

this week was great! We had a baptism! brother J was baptized and confirmed this last week! If we taught him a commandment, He started living it right away. He also reads the Book of Mormon very quickly and understands what it teaches. He is a great young man, and a fine member. We are also preparing 5 people for baptism on January 27! I really hope that this happens. 

We have been working with President Argana all week. This week is transfer week! We're not sure if Elder D will transfer. This is his last transfer, so he may be assigned in a different area. Not sure. But there will be big changes in the mission. we'll see what happens there in a little while. tomorrow, We announce the transfers. 

Happy new year! that was the last new year I will have in the mission field. The time is far spent, there is little remaining! ðŸ˜‚😂😂

Life is good in the mission field. We worked out some misunderstandings with the office elders, and now we are all best friends. the mission is going much smoother. I figured out that the mission is more effective, missionaries are more obedient, the work goes faster, the numbers are higher, if missionaries love their companions. if they love the Lord, then they will be perfectly obedient and work much faster to spread the gospel. I love my Heavenly Father. He has given me so much that I can't even hope to repay Him for His love. All I can do is try to live a worthy life, follow His commandments, and help His children, on both sides of the veil, receive the gospel. It's been such a good experience sharing the gospel, and I know that A lot of people are counting on it. We have spent some more time working with members, because Members are so key to our work! Working with members means a lot more truly interested people who already have a friend in the church that makes them feel more comfortable. We are all enlisted in this work, and everyone can make a difference, even if it's just a small one. 

All is well in zion? I miss the Utah weather, mostly because I am sweating everywhere I go here. I expect to hear a good report from everyone!!!! 

I love you so much, I miss you, see you next week
Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment