Monday, November 6, 2017

The Lord's Love for and Confidence in Me.

Dear family,

This week was so much fun! We had the Tacloban Zone conference, and we got to visit 2 zones in the mission, And talk with and train 3 zones in the Ormoc Zone Conference. Lots of trainings, Lots of learning and training. This week, We go to Sogod, in the south, Borongan in the north east, and Tolosa in the east. It's a busy busy time as we give a training 4 times this week. The training is about setting goals and achieving them, and I am learning a lot from that training.

It was a good week, lots of fun. I had a very spiritual experience at church yesterday. It was a strong feeling from the Lord of his love and confidence in me. It was deeply needed at this time. 

Sorry that I don't have a big email this week. We had to do an internet training, and that leaves very little time for email.

I love you all, Morgan, good luck in surgery tomorrow, I love you Tyler, And I am so grateful for you mom and dad

Love,

Elder Kuehne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment