Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Mission has the Ability to Change People

Dear Fam,

this was a week full of office work. I got to take a trip to a pretty far area, San Isidro Leyte, and check out their apartment. Many missionaries are requesting new apartments, and that makes my life a bit harder. There are many big responsibilities I have, and that makes my office experience all the more insane. the people I live with (Kabalay in Waray) are all Filipinos, and they are really the best in the business. they are pros at office work, and they have helped me adjust. I have a lot of trips to make to check out apartments and deliver supplies. 

you asked about the tatay (trainer) of Elder C. Elder B was one of my best friends in the mission. He was the last companion of Elder D, my trainer, and we just got along so well. Before the mission, he really wasn't following the gospel too well. Now, he is a powerhouse. the mission has the ability to change people. Yes, everyone can change, and a mission is such an amazing way to grow and improve. it strengthens testimonies, plants a seed of obedience, and helps others align their will with the will of the Lord. I have seen that in myself. the growth I have experienced is pretty amazing, considering I was pretty lazy in the gospel as well before the mission. now I see it in the light I should have seen it before, and that is a life-changing and strengthening experience.

 The office allows emailing, and It would be great to continue to connect with you all. I hope that my emails can help some people who are struggling and need some help in their life. I am not perfect, but everyone can do something :)

I love you all so much. As I get to work and bring families to the Lord, I cannot forget that I too have a family, that is on the right path and can receive that blessing of eternal families. always continue to be strong in the faith, and grow everyday you can!

with love

Elder Kuehne

P.S. why is this email so short? simple: nothing happens around here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment