Monday, June 11, 2018

Pray For the People in Oras

Dear fam,

only 2 weeks to go. I never thought that I would ever say this. it's a strange feeling. before I forget, I got your package. I will be sure to give out all these items. thank you so much for sending them! it will make the members day! last week, we spent about 4 1/2 days in Borongan. it was useful, because we had some great experiences, but not so great because they happened outside our area. It was hard to accept, but we are now back at 0. we will be working hard to reverse the negative trend in Oras and work on getting some investigators. all I ask is that the family pray for the people in Oras that their hearts will be softened, that they will be drawn to the gospel and the blessing it can be in their lives. that's really all I can ask for right now.

Elder P is slowly becoming more social and excited for missionary work. this week is our last district training meeting, and we have baptismal interviews in Sulat, Dolores, and Borongan. We are going to be busy this week! next week, we go to Tacloban for a zone conference, also my last. lots of lasts these next 2 weeks. 

I love you all so much
Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment