Monday, June 25, 2018

My Last Email

Dear fam,

my last email as a young missionary. it's so strange to have this happen. I finally made it though, and we are now pulling into the station, so to speak. love you all so much. Good luck to you all, see you on thursday! which, will be the longest day of my life, literally. I cross the date line in the middle of the day. 

I prefer less bear spray on my campouts. let me know if that is a possibility!!!

love,

Elder Kuehne

P.S. you have no idea how much I want to see you all. I have been interviewed by president Argana for my exit interview, and it was trunky. but, that's ok. Because I am now allowed to think about going home! can't wait to see you!









1 comment:

  1. Precious brother in Christ,God is for real and HE knows you and HE sees you and HE loves you.Now,if you too love HIM and Truth,it is important you come to know a well known documented and verified truth(although,cheaters try to deny it by telling silly lies);that is the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-... and far less the Lord JESUS. truly,the so called original manuscript with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt,which Smith had purchased in a library and not discovered in a wood,and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well;by the way,'cause Hyrum and Joseph were Freemasons,many rituals followed in the temples come from masonry). We have,already,a perfect testament,which you can find it in the GOSPEL(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect you from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to our Lord JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy-you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. In God's love and Truth

    ReplyDelete