Monday, June 4, 2018

I Want There To Be No Doubt About It

Dear Fam,

I'm really not sure what to say in these emails anymore. Not trunky yet, despite my districts constant reminders of how many days I have left. 

to start, the potential here in Oras has not yet been fulfilled. Another hard week. we're trying so hard to teach, have new investigators, and accomplish something here. nothing yet, the members haven't caught the vision yet. we're working on helping them grow and increase their testimony and desire to share that testimony. Let's hope it works. :)

Elder P is doing well. nothing to really complain about. he's still shy to start a discussion, so we will be working on that this week. It will be a short week, though, because we have exchanges this week with the Sulat elders in our district, and the zone leaders in Borongan. also, zone interviews and district conference. We will only work here in Oras for 2 1/2 days. the rest will be in Borongan. As if that will help me not be trunky.........

anyway, miss you all so much! last week flew right by. so now we are trying to get some new investigators to prepare the area before I leave. I am really getting nervous. It's already week 4 in the mission, which will pass by so fast! week 5 and 6 are also busy with zone conference, baptismal interviews, and other responsibilities. it will be a short 3 weeks, I promise that!!!!

Lastly, I just want to share my testimony. It has grown since last time I shared it, and I want there to be no doubt about it. I know that God hears our prayers, that he is in the details of our lives and if we serve him, if we do our best to magnify our callings and lives, we will receive all we need. I know that Jesus is the Christ and Messiah, that the scriptures teach about Him and knew what role He would take. He is my Savior, and I love Him with all my heart. I serve Him. This is the true church, restored through the prophet Joseph Smith, who layed down his life for the truth. 

I love my mission. it has changed me. I look forward to seeing you all in a short 3 weeks!

Love

Elder Kuehne

p.s. Don't get too excited about pictures. but if there is anything that I can bring for souvenirs, let me know if you have any requests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment