Monday, December 4, 2017

The Book of Mormon Feels Good

Dear Fam

Transfers just happened, and really nothing new happened for me! still here, still here with Elder D, Still an assistant. The only difference is a new Missionary in my apartment, Elder U, from Texas. He's such a stud! Other then that, just the same old same old. We did get to teach the mother of one of our Recent Converts, Sister R. She had a great question, and we used the scriptures to answer her. She said that something about the Book of Mormon feels good, and she prays all the time with her kids. She's a good investigator, and I hope that she makes it to her baptismal date in December. other then that, Not a lot of teaching due to transfers, making trainings, and other fun stuff like that. Lots of investigators came to church however! We can't work often, but somehow all these blessings still happen. I call it a miracle, because It really is! 

Good to hear Trent is on his way to the mission field. I'm so proud of him!!!!

This is just a small email this week, due to the crazyness of this week. I received the birthday card from grandma, and it made my day! tell her thank you!

now, I have a small thing to ask. President Argana has found a real turkey, and he wants to cook it for Christmas dinner! however, He has no idea how to do that. So, I said I would ask you about how to do it! can someone please send me a recipe for turkey next week? the kitchen in the mission home is modern, so the recipe at home will work here! Thank you so much!

I love you all

Elder Kuehne


No comments:

Post a Comment