Monday, May 7, 2018

That's Easy, I Have That!

Dear Fam,

it's been a pretty hard week. not a lot of success sadly. we do have a new investigator, Tatay N, who is the brother of one of our members. he said that wanted to know the requirements to join the church, so we talked about the gospel. He was funny, because we said, "first, faith in Jesus Christ." he said "that's easy, I have that." next, repentance. "I think I can do that." he was pretty funny, we set an appointment this week. not a lot of investigators have come to church, because they had a holiday in one of the barangays close by. When that happens, even the strongest members may excuse themselves to go to the fiesta. kinda rough, but it feels like all is well so far.

it's going to be a while before we can move, because We haven't found an apartment. we have no signal, and the house is pretty run down. we'll see what happens. 

Just a short one, because I had to take a survey for the church. I'm thinking for the skype, we can do it tomorrow. Filipino time, Tuesday, may 8, at 1:00PM. not sure what time that is in the U.S., but I do want to wish you a happy mothers day in person, so we'll continue the skype. We have to come here anyway in Borongan, so that will work out well. sound good?

Love you all

Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment