Monday, May 21, 2018

It's Officially My Last Cycle, My Last Area, My Last Companion, My Last Planner

Dear Fam,

Transfers happened, and believe it or not, I transferred. Elder P and I both transferred to Oras, in Borongan zone. This is a bigger branch then Maydolong, and it has a real meetinghouse, so that was nice. It's a beautiful place here. It's close to the ocean, the houses are all bright colors, we get some great breezes here, it's just beautiful. 

It is also, however, a bit of a struggling area. I say that because the last missionaries really did not take care of this place, and we came in with no area book and no map. So, we are working on it right now. Once again, no time to be trunky, because there's too much going on here. We have to get this area up and going in 5 weeks, so the next missionaries will be able to reap what we sow. It's officially my last cycle, my last area, my last companion, my last planner, it's all too real. The office is emailing me about confirming going-home documents, which is straight evil. we are working hard here, and have seen some good opportunities in this area. The travel is hectic, but the rest is well.

Not a lot of time today, as we are emailing in another area because there is no email in Oras. looking forward to hearing from you all, hope all is well.

Love

Elder Kuehne

No comments:

Post a Comment