Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Leaving the MTC

Hi,

Last email in the USA. It's really crazy to think about, but here I am. This has been a good week. We had the opportunity to hear from Elder Anderson last week, and I was in awe by his words. He said to us that now, the missionaries have the same title as him, which I never thought about. He also said that we have been called of the lord, just like he has, to be apostles. (only we have a little "a" at the start)

I've spent the whole day packing and going to the temple. When I was in the temple today doing initiatory work, I felt the spirit so strongly, stronger then I have in any temple before. It was a great blessing to go today, and I loved it. 

I reread the book of mormon twice while in the mtc, and both times, I have felt the spirit testify to me that this is the truth. I know it is, and I can't wait to share that message with the Filipinos!

I plan on calling once I get to Salt Lake. I may also call from LAX, not sure, and If I have permission and the ability to, I will call from Hong Kong international airport. My calling card I bought today has 5 hours on it, and I'm nearly 100% sure it works outside the U.S, so lets hope. 

Tell the family Hi for me, and that I love them very much. 

        -Elder Kuehne










No comments:

Post a Comment